Friday, April 30, 2010

Saying goodbye to Delia

With the passing of Grandma Mary, we had the opportunity to go and see Delia -- Mary's long time caretaker of 10 plus years. Mary considered her to be like a daughter and we will truly miss her. With many tears shed, we said goodbye and wished her well. Grandma Mary was famous for always having a See's Candy stash in the house, which Brock ultimately found and he managed to take home some lollipops. He enjoyed it so much I had to put him in his highchair to contain him, then straight to the bathtub.

1 comments:

Cheri' said...

Fuuny that Brock loves candy like his mommy! Aaron can find that stuff anywhere. I keep having to change my hiding places. I can't believe Kiersten is 16. She looks so beautiful, and how fun for you to meet up with Jennifer.