Friday, April 9, 2010

Brazillian Blowout

Many of you know that I have kinky curly hair. I am not sure where I got it from and it really hit in my early 20's. I had always gotten perms ( I grew up in the 80's) to add volume. It can be challenging with all the hair products and the time it takes to blow dry (which still looks really poofy), then using really hot curling irons or flat irons to smooth my hair out. After having the baby, it's hard to find the extra hour for hair when I really just want to sleep. My sister, Shanna, is my hair dresser and she recently became certified to perform the new treatment called the Brazillian Blowout. I wish I would've taken more pictures, but now you can visit the website at http://www.brazilianblowout.com/home and see the "before and after". Basically, it's a protein treatment for your hair that will last up to 4 months. It relaxes the curl and it literally takes 5 to 10 minutes to blow out; no frizzes to mess. I love it! This process retails from $250 to $500. My sister is only charging $150 for anyone referred by me. I have been so pleased and it's been so easy to do my hair.

1 comments:

melissa's life said...

thank-you for posting about this on facebook. I'm getting it for my girls and their out of control frizzy hair. They are so excited!!