My sweet niece Kiertsen turned 16 years old on April 21st. I vividly remember the day she was born. She made me a "aunt" for the first time and I literally cried my eyes out with joy. She was so beautiful and I was in awe of the miracle of life. My brother and his wife had a huge Carnival theme party for her. There was a cotton candy machine, a old-fashion popcorn maker, a bounce house, and DJ to play music. I helped run the carnival games for tickets, there was even a fortune teller handing out fortune cookies. Olga went all out on the food ranging from chicken skewers, hot dogs, roasted corn, fresh fruit and vegetables and the tons of CANDY! The most laughable part of the evening was my brother Richard catching the gas can on fire lighting the fire pit and catching his own shoe on fire. Richard is a "Scoutmaster" for the Boy Scouts so I think that this may be cause to get his card revoked. It was a great PARTY and very well attended. My little Brock wanted to be on the dance floor the entire night. This may be a sign of things to come.Monday, April 26, 2010
Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party
My sweet niece Kiertsen turned 16 years old on April 21st. I vividly remember the day she was born. She made me a "aunt" for the first time and I literally cried my eyes out with joy. She was so beautiful and I was in awe of the miracle of life. My brother and his wife had a huge Carnival theme party for her. There was a cotton candy machine, a old-fashion popcorn maker, a bounce house, and DJ to play music. I helped run the carnival games for tickets, there was even a fortune teller handing out fortune cookies. Olga went all out on the food ranging from chicken skewers, hot dogs, roasted corn, fresh fruit and vegetables and the tons of CANDY! The most laughable part of the evening was my brother Richard catching the gas can on fire lighting the fire pit and catching his own shoe on fire. Richard is a "Scoutmaster" for the Boy Scouts so I think that this may be cause to get his card revoked. It was a great PARTY and very well attended. My little Brock wanted to be on the dance floor the entire night. This may be a sign of things to come.Posted by Stacy at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. kiersten is so beautiful!
Post a Comment