We went to Las Vegas for a quick little family trip away. Brock did quite well for the 4 hour car trip each way I was quite happy. The best part of my trip was going out to dinner with my friend Jennifer and I am happy to report she is in the process of moving back to California (where she belongs).
I saw this shirt while I was shopping and what can I say but that it caught my eye. I did have good fortune at the blackjack tables and walked away after $160.00. My favorite slot machine "Jackpot Party" however was not so nice to me.
I saw this shirt while I was shopping and what can I say but that it caught my eye. I did have good fortune at the blackjack tables and walked away after $160.00. My favorite slot machine "Jackpot Party" however was not so nice to me.






0 comments:
Post a Comment