Mother's Day was full day for us this year. We started off going to church which I think this may be the 2nd time I was there on time this year. Our new time has thrown me for a loop. The best news also came during Sacrament as I was released from being the Nursery leader. It will be even better when Brock will stay by himself without us there. He is really attached to his dad right now so i guess we will see. We headed over to Scott's mom and we BBQ. Of course his mom goes all out with the food. ( I thought this was to be a day off for her?) We celebrated our niece's birthday too. Sweet little Jennifer Rose turns 4 years old. After birthday celebrations we headed over to my moms house for a late dinner. I also found out that I am going to be a aunt again. My sister-n-law Tara is due November 18th. We are so happy to have our families expanding. We then headed over to my moms for a spaghetti dinner Scott prepared for us. It was a jammed packed day of fun which I think we ended up getting home at midnight. I love my mother so very much and hope everyone had a wonderful day.
Jenny about to blow her candles out. I thought it was great she said she wished that we could all go to Hawaii. Hint Hint Grandma and Grandpa...I don't know where that came from but it was really cute & random.





0 comments:
Post a Comment