Saturday, September 6, 2008

Warm bath anyone?

I gave Brock a bath in his little tub for the first time. He loved laying in the water. He was very relaxed and mesmerized looking into the mirror.

The nurse gave him his first bath. He screamed the whole time.
He then graduated to my sponge baths at home. He likes to play in the sink and kick his feet.

6 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Stacy, he is sooooo cute. That is great that he likes water. I love your new page; it looks great.

Kimmy said...

Your blog looks so cute! I love it! Brock is getting so cute and so chubb! What a cutie!

beckfam said...

Wow, he is adorable! How fun. I can't wait to see him.

Aimee said...

Soooo cute Stac. I can't believe how big he is already! Are you getting any sleep yet?

Jackie said...

What a cutie! Newborns are so sweet!

California-Lineberry said...

Stacy...the new blog look is so great. My little boyfriend is such a cutie and I appreciate you letting me hold him so much :) He is such a handsome and well behaved baby.