Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A House Divided into TWO

Scott & I were lucky and Grandma Epi said she would babysit for us while we went to the Dodger game last week with the Lineberrys. We sat in the "All you can eat Pavillion" which made the drive to L.A. worth it for Scott. I was happy to see my MANNY hit a home run and kill the PADRES. We met up with friends Dean (who bought me the Manny dreads) & Kristie.
Friends, Food & Fun...we had a great day!
We also went to the Angel Game last Saturday. We all dressed in Angel attire for the event. Unfortunately they lost. Scott loves all sporting events....he's hoping that his son will be the same. At least the Angels clinched their 100 th win the following day.
Brock(2 months) & Daddy
Mom rooting for Manny with her dread locks!





Dean bought Brock full Dodger attire too! We dress him up to watch us play on our co-ed softball team.






4 comments:

Aimee said...

you know what I remember most about Dodger stadium? the depeche mode concert!!!!!

Dave and Jen said...

Nice wig Stacy. :) I cannot believe how big Brock is. My Mom said that she was going to come and visit with you while she stayed with Haley. I can't wait to see you in two weeks....

Unknown said...

Well you know where our family stands. Go DODGERS!! Brock looks so cute in his little outfits, you are training him young. Of course we love your Manny dreads.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Stacy, I didn't know you blogged until now. I enjoy your pictures and your thoughts on Prop 8. Thank you again for the wonderful gifts. You are too kind.