As a kid I had many family vacations to Carpinteria State Beach. I love this beach and all the fond memories it holds. Last week my brother Richard was up there with his family and we decided it would be fun to get away and go camping. I was a little nervous to actually camp in a tent with a newborn so we got a hotel instead. The weather was gorgeous and it was fun to see old friends who were camping. If you are in this small little coastal city you have to eat at:
1. The Spot....best burgers & milkshakes
2. The Palms-they have the best croutons ever on a salad... the food is just ok





5 comments:
You crack me up!! going to a restaurant for just the crutons!! I think I would have gotten a hotel room too. FYI- did you know Brad Pit just donated $100,000 for people to vote no on prop 8. So sad. "His wife was NOT good!"
The food is similar to a "Sizzler" quality, except you cook your own meat. It does taste ok when you are camping...better than Hot Dogs. Not all of us have Uncle Bob grilling it up in the campsites!
Good for Brad! I don't know how the GOP can say it stands for Family Values, and then support an anti-marriage ammendment in Prop 8. Anyways, Brock is such a little cutie!
Little Brock got his first Carp experience...how fun. You were smart to get a hotel room.
Stacy remember your parents used to have 2 tents and 1 was just for the kids? I loved it. So many memories camping at Carpinteria! How fun!
Post a Comment