Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brock Pics at 1 month

We took Brock today to get some pics taken for his birth announcements. Mom fell in love all over again. My how he has changed so quickly. I got a great referral from my sister-n-law Michelle to http://www.kiddiekandids.com/

5 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Oh my goodness, Stacy he is so cute. I love the pictures of him sleeping. He looks so big and healthy. Sooooo cute!!!

Aimee said...

What a cutie!!!! I love the one of his feet with your rings on them. That is so cute! I can't decide who he looks like.

Anonymous said...

The photographers did a great job, but really - - how could they go wrong?? such a cutie!! Brock looks like a little angel holding his teddy bear!

ChristianZ said...

Make sure he gets introduced to those Azteca garlic tacos early. Just make sure the cloves don't squirt into his eyes.

Puanani said...

What a cutie!! My grandmother is Dorothy, and we've always been very close with Epi & Richard. Epi and my grandmother are cousins. :) Happy to see your blog!