Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Daddy loves Baby!

Proud Daddy visiting great grandma. Brock had his 2 week visit today with the doctor and he weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and measures 23 1/2 inches long. Maybe he was measured incorrectly at birth 2 inches seems alot to grow in 2 weeks. He got a clean bill of health. BTW a drop of breast milk works for clearing eye infections....who knew! Scott & I are exhausted adjusting to the new hours of "parenthood" but we are also just excited being new parents too.

7 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Brock is so small compared to Scott. But looking at Brock he is very long (I don't think you can say tall until they are standing up). Can you tell I have not had a baby. :) CUTE PICTURE!

California-Lineberry said...

Wow...I thought Brock looked bigger than they were saying. He almost met Daddy's record of 24 inches :) Speaking of Scott...GOOD WORK SCOTT!!! I knew you would get the hang of it...now he looks like a PRO :)

Aimee said...

So darling! I know what that exhaustion feels like. You just pray to get some sleep!! It will get better, in a few months. :) I didn't know that breast milk clears eye infections. I have never heard that before. Wow.

Kimmy said...

He is so precious! I hope you get the rest you need to keep up with that growing baby boy! Thanks for the tip! I'll have to pass that one along about the B.Milk!

Unknown said...

Scott you look good holding Brock. You look like a pro holding him. We love having Brock in our family, he is such a sweetheart.

Aimee said...

Hi Stac, I sent you a package in the mail today. Let me know when you get it.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I haven't met Scott, but he looks like a nice guy and certainly appears to be a proud papa! Congrats 5 months late!