Monday, December 28, 2009

What a difference a year makes

We took Brock to go see Santa at the Fashion Island Mall. Imagine to our surprise that he was the same Santa from last year. Brock didn't cry but he definitely tried to escape Santa's lap. He is now 17 months old and into everything. I was a little nostalgic about how fast this year has gone by. I dug out his first picture with Santa and boy how he has grown.
2009
2008

We spent Christmas Eve at family friends house for dinner. That would be about how festive our Christmas became because later that night Brock got the stomach flu and then passed it on to mommy over the next few days. We decided to stay home and not see family. I am sure they did not want to get sick like us. I also was looking forward to seeing my friend Janet over the holiday which just didn't work out with our illnesses. We hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and spent it celebrating with family and loved ones.

1 comments:

Cheri' said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up! Sorry to hear that you got sick. That's a bummer, hope you are feeling better now.