Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brock's First Haircut

It's official: The "curls" are gone. We had been debating as to when to cut Brock's hair. I was really hoping to wait a little longer. I guess I still wanted him to be my "little baby." He is only 17 months, but he has been growing so fast. The last we measured he was 38lbs and 36 inches tall. He squirmed in the chair and did not want to sit still, but she managed to get the job done. We kept him entertained by handing him lots of toys.
He was crying because he wanted to play with my keys.
Daddy ended up giving the keys back to him. You can tell I am more of the disciplinarian in the family.

1 comments:

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

very sweet! first hair cuts are always hard because now they look like little boys instead of your baby.