It's hard to believe that 2009 is coming to a end. I really feel like it kind of snuck up on me. After Thanksgiving I guess everything seems to accelerate. This year has been very challenging as a mother for me. I think I am getting better at this thing but I can tell I am on the slow learning curve. Brock is such a good little boy. He makes all my challenging days worth it. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and like my friend Dwayne says " Grant me the senility to forget the people I never really liked anyways, The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference. May we all be so fortunate!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Ha ha ha. I love the quote. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment