Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disney passes RENEWED


My first MICKEY hat


We went to Disneyland on Wednesday to renew our annual passes. I never thought they would be hurting for business. FYI they have a new promo going on: If you pay $69 down (the price of 1-day admission) they will finance the difference on your choice of annual pass over the next 12 months at 0% via monthly withdrawals out of your checking account or credit card. A great option for those who do not want to pay a couple of hundred dollars up front. We ran into friends Jim & Tracy and took Brock on his very first ride, The Pirates of the Caribbean. We then headed over to The Haunted Mansion. The baby seemed to enjoy the experience. We went back on Friday on the way home from my mom's. This time we didn't have the stroller with us so it was a short trip. He is really heavy (26 lbs) with the Baby Bjorn. We went on A Bug's Life and Brock got startled and jumped twice between scary spiders and spewing water. The nice thing with passes is that I don't feel guilty to spend a few hours and leave when I want. The park was still very crowded both days and looks like stroller heaven.

2 comments:

Cheri' said...

I think I am going to take the kids in the next week or two. I'll call you and maybe we can hook up. I haven't been in a while and Liam is at a great age. He loves everything about it. That is crazy how they are financing annual passes!

Dave and Jen said...

Wow, what a steal....if I lived in Cali I would for sure buy them. Brock looks so cute in his Disney hat. I can't wait to see you guys tonight.