Splashing away
Looking up at Dad
Brock is 7 months old and getting bigger by the day. He weighs in at 26 lbs and 31 inches long. He got his first tooth a week ago. He loves his fruits and vegetables. He is a good eater when he's not making a mess of his food. He wears a size 5 diaper and 18 month old clothing. He is very much a cuddler and so CONTENT (he gets that from my side of the family). I tease Scott that I would have 8 more if they would all turn out like him (Scott thinks of the tax write offs). However, one OctoMom on this planet is probably enough! He loves to splash and kick during his bath. The splashing was getting a little too messy for the counter top, so I have been putting his tub in my shower so he can go at it. I noticed lately that he loves the camera and perks right up when I go to take his picture and makes somes unsual sounds of joy.
Dad's grave
Yesterday was my dad's birthday and we went by the cemetery to visit his grave. I left him a note and an avocado (he loved to eat avocados). We then hung out with family at my mom's house. My gentle giant now towers over his 22 day older cousin, Bryson. Bryson is rolling circles around Brock. Heavy B is not quite as mobile.
Dad's grave





2 comments:
What a sweetie pie you have there Stacy. I love his big smile when he was looking up at his Daddy. I can tell that you shared a special moment with your son sitting next to your Dad's grave. I love that you left him a note.
He is adorable!!!! I can't believe how big he is! Goes by soooo fast!
Post a Comment