I have a brand new nephew....Bryson Rauch, 6th child to proud parents Bill & Olga, was born July 1, 2008. He was 9lbs 2 oz & 20 1/2 inches long. Mom & baby are resting well at home.
My friend Danielle is fighting Stage 4 Breast Cancer
Please click on her picture to help
My go-to hair girl is Shanna!
(909) 548-0100 Rozzie's Studio 13788 Roswell Ave # 167 Chino, Ca
Disable Right Click
Brock
3 years old 10/2011
THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
· Being blessed this year with motherhood. The transition from couple to family. My little son has brought so much happiness when I thought my life couldn’t get any better. · Scott, my loving husband. For showing me daily that “great guys” really do exist and not just in fairy tales. For inspiring me to be a better person. · Being a housewife & a mom. It’s not such a sacrifice for the material things I want when I get to witness firsthand all his milestones. · My mom, who leads us by example. Her devotion she has towards my brother Jay. The glue that holds us together. · My dad…I still miss you. · My siblings. I am so glad that we not only love each other because we are family, but we actually like each other too. I love that we all lay across each other on the couch at moms intertwined, which I deem totally normal behavior. · Friends…to enjoy life with. Real friends to laugh & cry with. · For the gospel of Jesus Christ and hope it brings to my life. · My freedom of speech, including my freedom of religion. · For faithful service men and women who protect our country. · My good health. · FAITH…Being eternally optimistic... that things will not always be how I want it or planned it to be, but it always seems to work out. · Forgiveness...for giving & receiving it. I am not perfect...nor do I want to be. · Service with a smile. · LOVE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment