Monday, July 14, 2008

38 weeks pregnant

I can't believe how the time has passed from taking a pregnancy test to being 14 days from my due date. I am so excited but also so nervous for this whole delivery to be over. Time seems to have gone so slow this past month. I went to see the doctor today and everything looks great.... head down and ready to go!!! Scott has been extremely supportive. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.


7 comments:

Aimee said...

You look amazing!!!!! I bet you are so excited to get him here. Birth and labor can be scarry, mostly because you have never done it before and you don't know what to expect. It is also very thrilling because you are so excited to see what your new baby looks like and meet him for the first time. It is a day you will never forget and cherish forever!!!

Cheri' said...

I keep checking to see if you've had your baby yet. Good luck. Your whole world is about to change.

Dave and Jen said...

Stacy, you look so great!!!! I am so excited for you and Scott. I love you girlie!

Kimmy said...

You look so beautiful! I wish I looked that good pregnant! I wish you luck with your delivery! Let us all know when Brock arrives!

Jackie said...

Hi Stacy! It's Jackie Armes. You look great!!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy and new baby! I was sooooo nervous with my first baby! You will do great and love that moment when you see your baby for the first time! It is the best moment! I'm excited for you!

Kimmy said...

that's hilarious! If I have to sit through some marine movie with violence than he can sit through what my dad calls a "Bonnet movie"! haha!

Aimee said...

Stac, I keep checking to see if you've had little Brock yet!!! Good luck and I'll keep checking!