Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Huntington Beach Pier 35 weeks prego



We take frequent walks to the beach since we live so close. Here is a shot on the pier. We were introduced to "DUKE'S" restaurant this is now Scott's new craving. We've been there 3 times in 10 days. Summer has officially started!

5 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

You are so cute PREGO!!!! I am so jealous that you live so close to the beach. I live in the middle of a desert...it was 110* today.

Dee said...

Hi Stacey!
It's Deann Armes. Remember me? I found your blog through Aimee's blog, which I found through my sister Kim's blog! Ha ha! It's so fun finding people! Now I have found Rich's through yours!
You are gorgeous! And I love your hair cut. How exciting for you to be expecting your baby AND living by the beach! How amazing!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi so you know who's snooping around your blog! Ha ha! Feel free to check out mine if you want...I've got two! I live in Utah and have 3 kids.

Aimee said...

Stac, I am so jealous that you can just pop over to the beach for a stroll. NICE! My family is at carp right now but I didn't go because it would be too hard chasing a crazy fearless 2 year old while holding a 4 month old. Oh well. You look so darn cute pregnant!!!!

California-Lineberry said...

I love your blog...and Stephen and I were very happy to share our "Dukes" secret with you and Scott (aka our favorite "Dinner Buddies"). We love hanging with you two and had a great time last night at the Angel Game...thanks again!!! I can't wait to help out when little Brock arrives :)

Kimmy said...

Hi Stacey! Congratulations on your marriage and your new arrival! I am so happy for you. You look stunning! I am so happy that I found your blog. I love that you can find people you've grown up with and catch up! I loved seeing the picture of the whole clan! I miss you guys. Love, Kim (Armes) Walters