I was asked to be the secretary to my Relief Society sisters in my Ward. We have not only have one Relief Society, yes we have two. I also have a assistant secretary. I think that is so funny but we do have a large Ward. Later on that week I was also called to serve on the Stake Women's Conference committee from my Ward. Our theme this year is "Experiment Upon the Word". At our 1st meeting where they were assigning us different tasks I silently prayed please do not put me in charge of the food. I do not want to be the one responsible for food for 300 plus women. I lucked out and got assigned to decorate classrooms for the teachers, name tags, water bottles, and pens. Michelle (my partner and I lucked out). Most of the work for me was the day before cleaning, decorating, helping prepare food. I spent a good 8 hours at the church. I don't recall the last time I worked non-stop. The conference turned out to be a huge success and I was so glad that it came and turned out so well.
| Our Stake Councilmen who served us |
| Chicken salad filled croissants, strawberry vinaigrette salad, & chips |
| Our table decorations-going for a garden spring theme |
| One of our classrooms decorated |
| My famous contribution, I made the labels to put put on 300 water bottles with our theme. |





0 comments:
Post a Comment