Wednesday, March 23, 2011
My husband was the "biggest loser"
Scott & I joined a weight loss challenge contest put on by local Herbalife coaches. The contest was over 11 weeks. The fee was $35 a person and the 1st place winner gets 50% of the money, 2nd place gets 30%, and 3rd place gets the remaining 20%. We started the challenge the first week of January. Scott lost 7.5% of his body weight and he came is 1st place. He lost 22 lbs and won $170.00. I really had Scott join really to support me and my efforts and he ends up winning. I did not win anything but I am happy with the 5% weight loss. We were so happy with the progress and competetion that we are starting another weight loss challenge in April. 2011 is the year for getting healthy.
Posted by Stacy at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment