We had great time this year attending the O.C. Fair. We attended two concerts and we attend two Lucha Libre shows (Mexican wrestling). My neighbor, Martin, is a wrestling promoter and runs a local wrestling organization out of Costa Mesa. He got us great seats up front to watch the chaos. It was so much fun to watch, even though I didn't understand much of the Spanish being spoken. It was so fun we ended up attending both nights to close down the fair. Scott, of course, tried some unusual foods. Disgustingly, he tried the "deep fried butter". I'm sure his arteries didn't enjoy that little shock. I know that sounds really gross, but I did take a bite and it tasted like a moist "churro."
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Sounds like fun!
Looks like you had a great summer at the OC Fair. Brock looks so cute on the horse.
Post a Comment