Brock enjoying the beach
Drawing in the sand
Look how cute my son is in his sleeping bag
We went camping for the weekend with the Quesada family to Carpinteria State Beach. The Quesadas just bought a new travel trailer and we wanted to help them break it in. As Scott and I are setting up the tent I look over and see Brock playing in the fire pit and he is full of ashes all over his face and clothes. (Really?) My brother, Richard, and his family came up for the day on Saturday to come play with us. Lexie babysat for us on Saturday night while Scott and I went to dinner. Brock loves Lexie! Lexie was visiting her Grandma Kaye, who was camping also. Her mom and I go way back to childhood and she lives only 20 minutes away from the campground. Brock loves chicks; he's such a little flirt already. Unfortunately, I only got a few pictures of this trip. This was our first successful trip with camping in a tent. The raccoons came out at night and would claw at the tent, and I would hide under the covers and try to ignore those darned critters. The weather was not so great, but we had a great time getting away nevertheless.





1 comments:
We had such a great time with you guys! We hope to do it again. Soon enough those raccoons will fear Brock when he is armed with his first sling shot :)
Post a Comment