We celebrated Scott's actual birthday at the Spaghetti Bender in Newport Beach with family. We then headed over to his parents house for cake. A few days later we left Brock with my sister Shanna for his first overnight without mom or dad. Scott & I went to dinner with friends at Captain Jack's in Sunset Beach. I would have to say the seafood potato skins were delicious and my shrimp were the largest ones I've ever seen. We then headed out to the movies to see The Proposal. We had so much fun spending time alone together...celebrate!!! I was a little disappointed when I went to pick up the baby the next morning and he was completely unfazed by his disappearing parents. Scott, we love you very much and hope that you had a fantastic 40th birthday.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Happy birthday Scott. Glad you got to get away for your birthday.
Post a Comment