Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day & Elmo

I started off Father's Day by cooking my husband breakfast. We then were off to church where I winged my first Nursery lesson. I forgot to mention that I am the new Nursery leader. We then headed over to Scott's parents to eat lunch. Epi is a fabulous cook. She also cooks for the masses so we always end up taking left overs home. In addition to the food, we borrowed some toys from grandmas house and Brock really enjoyed this Elmo rocker. He was rocking back and forth. He is such a little charmer. Scott enjoyed his 1st Father's Day by napping, poor guy had a headache. I tried to go visit my own father's grave yesterday but I missed it with the cemetery closing by 20 minutes. I hope that everyone had a blessed day.



2 comments:

Cheri' said...

Good luck on the nursery leader! Liam loves his teachers. He just got new ones and they are very organized as far as doing the same thing every week. When he comes in they sing on a blanket, then play, have a snack, lesson etc. His other one kind of winged it but he actually likes the organization better. Out of the blue in the middle of the week, he will talk about something that happened in nursery. I am amazed that he even remembers.

California-Lineberry said...

Hi Stacy...first again let me apologize that you were put in nursery because I had to be released...still feel bad! Second, GREAT video of Brock and one question....what is with the High School Musical Tissues??? Does Scott love the movies...hee hee!!!