Friday, April 24, 2009

My 9 month check up

We took Brock for his 9 month check with Dr. Joe. As usual he was happy to pose for a picture on the big boy scale. He weighed in at 26 pounds and 32 inches. (his height is still off the charts and his weight is in the 98 percentile) He is a very happy and healthy baby. We are glad that there are no shots this month only progress of his growth. My son is loving food. I am not really surprised though, that's a family trait. I have a hard time of letting him get messy. I feel like I have to bathe him 3 times a day with food all over his face, his clothes, his chair, the floor. He loves his fruits and vegetables and today I gave him chicken noodle soup to try. I love the silly faces he makes while he is eating.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he his getting, he looks like a little boy. We love Brock he is such a good boy.

Jackie said...

He is a big boy! And he is so cute!

Aimee said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is!!!

David and Cassandra said...

Dr Joe from Kaiser?
If so... that was my pediatrician my who child lifeee!! lol.

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

So Fun! What a chubbers! and what a sweet smiler.

Stacy said...

Yep Dr. Joe is from Kaiser on Beach

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! what a cute pic of him on the scale!