Saturday, April 4, 2009

Alan Jackson Concert

This past week-end we planned a trip up to Utah for Conference. We made a pit stop at State Line and my dear husband watched the baby while I went to the Alan Jackson concert by myself. He was really great to see live. It's been years since I have listened to his music but I had to laugh that I still knew all the words. Due to bad weather we decided to stay in Las Vegas. We stayed with Dave and Jenn one night and then checked into our timeshare on Sunday. The DVR finally was put to good use and we taped Conference


I'm not a huge country fan by any means but he is one of my favorite's. I will say that the audience was more of the "silver fox" crowd. I'm not sure if that was just his following or because it was a State Line which is just known for old people and the first spot to gamble from the California to Nevada border.

0 comments: