We rang in the New Year at home with friends. Brock stayed up till 11:50 p.m. which kind of made a bust for the game-playing we had planned. He usually goes to bed by 9:30. I guess he was just excited with the anticipation of the new year arriving. Tara went to see the doctor and his growing 8 1/2 pound cousin is due to arrive January 15th. We hope that everyone had a safe and enjoyable night.
I spent the day at the spa which was wonderful since I love being pampered. Thank you Scott!!!

This is our crazy PJ picture of the Rauch clan. This year we debuted TFG (Tim from the gym...Shanna's boyfriend) there is a funny story behind his nickname...I'm not even sure if he knows we call him that...
I spent the day at the spa which was wonderful since I love being pampered. Thank you Scott!!!
This is our crazy PJ picture of the Rauch clan. This year we debuted TFG (Tim from the gym...Shanna's boyfriend) there is a funny story behind his nickname...I'm not even sure if he knows we call him that...





5 comments:
Happy New Year Parks family, especially Baby Brock :)!!!
Happy New Year! I love the pic of your family in matching jammies! How fun!
You are so good about updating your blog. Having kids I am sure makes it easier to blog...more exciting stuff. It was great seeing you at my parents house...thanks for coming. :) You will have to tell me the story behind TFG.
Happy New Year 2 u 2! I love the matching pajamas! Where did you all find matching pj's! What a fun time you all had together! I loved seeing everyone!
Love the jammies. I can't believe Shaunas new man was up for it. He's a good sport!
Post a Comment