Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rauch Grand kids 2008

All the Rauch grand kids
Blake (4) & Logan (2) Richard's kids Brent (12), Kiersten (14), Brendan (10), Breckin (4), & Bryson (5 months)

Bill's kids

My little/big Brock 5 months


We took pictures of the grand kids and surprised my mom for her birthday last week. What chaos the kids were and all the bribing in the world wasn't doing the trick. We did get some cute shots. My mom loved her pictures. I also ordered some prints of Brock for Scott's parents and grandma for Christmas. Sorry Richard if I ruined the surprise...

4 comments:

Cheri' said...

Love the pictures and the new blog background!

Dave and Jen said...

Wow, your blog looks great. I need to spice mine up a bit. I cannot believe how big Bill and Olga's kids are. Brock looks cute too!! It was sooooo good to see you.

Jackie said...

They are all so cute! Your mom must be proud! I love the picture of your little one!

Annette Bybee said...

What a cute blog! I'm always happy to see old friends happy and doing well. Brock's a cutie. Aren't babies fun?