Saturday, January 10, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

He is just adorable...we dropped by to see them and he slept our entire visit.


Our new nephew Trevor Matthew Parks Mike, Tara & Trevor----Oh what a day!!!


Our family has had quite the celebratory week. We went to lunch at Mimi’s Cafe with the family on Tuesday to celebrate Mimi’s 92nd birthday. On Wednesday I played a double header for my softball team. We won both games and as luck would have it I was on fire… 6 of 9 at bats…usually I’m 1 for 4…Friday was Epi’s birthday Scott & I took her to lunch at the Romano's Macaroni Grill. I was commenting that the last time we ate there hours later I went into labor with Brock. Epi & I joked that maybe the same thing would happen to Tara and she would go into labor. Well true to my prediction Tara’s water broke 4 hours later and her and Mike headed to Hoag Hospital. It’s now 3:00 a.m. as I write this and Scott got a text that she’s going to start pushing in one hour. We are so excited for or new nephew to join our family. We still don’t know his name yet. More details to follow.


Mike & Tara welcomed baby boy Trevor Matthew Parks at 4:57 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is the cutest little baby.

2 comments:

Puanani said...

OMG - too funny about Macaroni Grill! Happy Belated Birthday to Aunty Epi - and congrats to Michael & Tara :)!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see our handsome new cousin again! :)