I went to pick up Brock from his Grandma Epi's house. I was loading all his stuff in the car and he was running and playing in the front yard with his grandparents and literally out of nowhere when I shut the door he had placed his little fingers at the door hinge. I saw two fingers get stuck and one nail do a 90 degree split so we immediately took him to Urgent Care. The doctor gave him 2 shots to numb the area and remove one of his nails. The other fell off about 10 days later. My poor baby was crying and I was crying I felt so bad. He had to wear his hand bandaged for a week in hopes that the cuticle would not grow too quick to the nail bed so a new nail would grow. He removed it at least 3 times a day. He kept showing everyone his "owie". So for now my kid has 2 fingers with no nails...gross!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment