Monday, July 20, 2009

Look who's 1 years old

Today (July 23rd), my sweet baby boy turned one. This past year has really gone by so fast. I am grateful for my family; they really mean everything to me. Brock is about 28 lbs and 33 inches (at least that's what he measured at his last visit a few months back). We will go and see his Pediatrician, Dr. Joe, next week to get his updated measurements. We took him to go get some pictures taken a few days ago. Of course I am biased, but I just melt when he smiles. I can't believe how grown up he looks in these pictures. We are planning a big celebration at my mother's home and pool, along with family and friends.














3 comments:

Cheri' said...

Can't believe you have a one year old!!! The pictures are adorable.

Aimee said...

He is so adorable Stacy. I can't believe he is one already!

Watch Me Grow said...

He is so handsome! This last year was great for us so I know it ws great for you!!