After shopping at three different Targets, I found what my husband wanted -- the limited offer of Pepsi-Cola Throwback. It is made with pure cane SUGAR in lieu of corn syrup. Pepsi stopped making their sodas with sugar in the 1970s, as American soda manufacturers in general made the switch to corn syrup because of its lower costs. The sugar makes for a more sweeter, less bland, soda. Ah, the simple things that make my husband (and his dentist)happy! Target had a sale of four 12 packs for $10.00. I am not a huge Mountain Dew fan, but they also have the Throwback available for a limited time with it. Sam's Club carries both in bulk.
I suppose I am not the only one who does not like NORMS. Scott, however, swears by it, as he's been going there regularly since high school, and has probably put many a waitress' kid through college just by the tips. I just don't get it. I think the food is disgusting. Now Brock joins in my opinion. I was feeding him pancakes and eggs and he proceeded to throw up right into my hand. I must be getting this mom thing down pretty good. I didn't panic and I caught it all in hand. I knew he wasn't sick; he thought their food pretty much stinks.

I suppose I am not the only one who does not like NORMS. Scott, however, swears by it, as he's been going there regularly since high school, and has probably put many a waitress' kid through college just by the tips. I just don't get it. I think the food is disgusting. Now Brock joins in my opinion. I was feeding him pancakes and eggs and he proceeded to throw up right into my hand. I must be getting this mom thing down pretty good. I didn't panic and I caught it all in hand. I knew he wasn't sick; he thought their food pretty much stinks.





0 comments:
Post a Comment