Tonight, we went to dinner at P.F. Chang's in Fashion Island. Thank you, Bill, for the gift card for my birthday. We then looked for Santa, but he headed home early. He probably had to help Mrs. Claus prepare food for Thanksgiving. Thanks to some young girls who offered to take our picture, we took a quick family shot by the gigantic Christmas tree. The tree was so beautiful. We didn't stay much longer, as it was starting to rain.
We're having a BABY...NOT!!!

We are happy to announce that my sister-in-law Julie (Rich's wife) is going to have a baby, to be due around June 30, 2009. My nephew, Blake, told me via the phone that "mommy has 5 babies in her tummy!" My brother quickly chimed in that there is "only one" baby coming. Maybe Blake has been watching too much Jon & Kate Plus 8. Blake told me he is hoping for a girl & he is going to teach the baby to play football. My mom loves being a grandma, as this will make it her 10th grandchild.
Scott called me into the bedroom to listen to Brock gurgling/speaking. Scott is certain the baby can also do simple math at 4 months old :) I caught a quick glimpse with my camera to share with you.





5 comments:
What a cute picture...we were there last weekend and I just loved the Christmas Tree. I think it is better than the one at Disneyland :) What an adorable video of Brock...tell Scott be patient the first words don't usually come until 11-12 months when babies begin to stand and walk. Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving.
I really thought you were gonna say that you were having another baby! How do you upload something from you video camera? I have no idea how to do it!
That is great news! I love the family picture in too! You look great Stacy!
What a perfect christmas card picture! i love it! You look so happy Stacy~! I love to listen to Brock's gurgling noises! I miss those days!
Brock is so cute...very talkative. :)
Post a Comment