Saturday, October 11, 2008

My 2 month doctor visit

The baby had his 2 month doctor appointment with Dr. Joe (Pediatrician) this week. He tipped the scales at 15 lbs 15 oz (98th percentile for weight) and measured in at 26 inches long (99th percentile for height). He is primarily now just a bottle-fed baby, as my milk supply just wasn't making it. I still nurse when I can, for at least a little is better than nothing. He also received all of his immunization shots. He also possesses quite a strong right-hand punch, as Dr. Joe can attest to (Brock struck the good Doctor on the temple as he was inspecting baby's ear). Some of Brock's other KO "victims" include daddy (bridge of the nose; made daddy's eyes water) and Grandma Rauch (swinging right hook that missed, but Grandma sure got the point).

5 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Wow, you have a big healthy baby.....I can't wait to see you next weekend.

Kristen said...

He is just the cutest! I took my baby in for his 6 month check up this past week. He was 27 inches long and 15 pounds. I've got myself a petite boy don't I :)HA

I LOVE Oak Glen! This is the perfect time of year to go there!

Glad you had a good birthday.

Aimee said...

Look at those rolls!!! I love it.

Unknown said...

He is just too cute. He's growing up so fast, keep enjoying every moment because they don't last long.

California-Lineberry said...

He is just the CUTEST baby!!! Brock is such a good boy and we love every moment we get to spend with him :) Thanks for joining us at Oak Glen. It was such a good time and now that we know more it will be better next year!