On Sunday evening the 26th, we went over to my mother's house for a family dinner to celebrate Shanna's twenty-fourth birthday. My mom ordered a TON of food ... taquitos, rice, beans, salad, chips, and salsa. She also gave us early HALLOWEEN gifts. The adult couples each received three movies...MADE OF HONOR, WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, and INDIANA JONES and the KINGDOM of THE CRYSTAL SKULL & lots of good candy. Brock & Bryson got matching outfits that read "BOO" & personalized bibs with their names on them. We love to go to grandma's house!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
They are too cute! What a fun grandma they have!
How ADORABLE is that!? This will be a great picture when they grow up :). Brock is such a handsome little guy!!
They both are too cute. I love them!
Brock is so cute. I was sad to hear that he was sick. I was also sad that I did not get to hold him when I saw him. Too bad I was all muddy/dirty. When are you coming to LV?
Post a Comment