I can't believe it's been 5 years today dad
you left for your eternal home. We miss you and love you. I found a
great poem that reminded me of him.
A special dad is hard to find,
You dad I'm keeping in my mind,
I wished you could have stayed forever,
But I will never forget you oh not ever.
If dreams weren't dreams and dreams came true,
I wouldn't be here I'd be with you.
Distance is one thing t
hat keeps us apart,
But dad you will always remain in my heart.
A special smile, a special face, a special someone I can't replace,
I love you and I always will,
You filled a space that no one will ever replace.
Emily Cartwright
But dad you will always remain in my heart.
A special smile, a special face, a special someone I can't replace,
I love you and I always will,
You filled a space that no one will ever replace.
Emily Cartwright
We drove out as a family to his grave in Ontario with my mom and Shanna.





1 comments:
UT173視訊聊天UT網際空間聊天LIVE173官網UT聊天室 , 超激情辣妹免費視訊視頻聊天室-真愛旅舍 , 真愛旅舍直播 - 美女裸聊聊天室 , 真愛旅舍-美女聊天室官網 , 真愛旅舍,線上美女聊天室,即時視訊show , 真愛旅舍直播UT美女聊天室 , 6699台灣辣妹影音視訊聊天室官網 , 6699台灣辣妹視訊聊天室官網 , 6699台灣辣妹視訊聊天室官網 , 6699台灣辣妹視訊聊天室官網
Post a Comment