Sunday, November 28, 2010

He loves to go to Grandmas house

Brock loves going to his Grandma Epi's house.  There are lots of mischievious things he likes to do while visiting his grandparents.
He loves playing/wrestling with his cousin.  I am not sure if he is resting or he just gave up.
He loves playing in their backyard.  He loves to hit balls and ride in the wagon.
Grandma spoils him with bottles.  I removed those from the house at 18 months.

He loves to play/pull at Kimo the cat.
He loves all the attention that grandma and grandpa give him.

3 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

He is getting so big!

Aimee said...

Oh I bet he loves playing with cousins!!! BTW How did you find an outfit to fit him in his month to month photos on your side bar? You had to have kept buying the same outfit in different sizes right? Good job on your first 5K!

Puanani Tagoai said...

I love Brock's grandma & grandpa too, and used to LOVE playing in that backyard during our California summers :)!