So I have been following the The Twilight Saga and I had to go see the 3rd movie Eclipse. Crystal and I went to see it the day it came out. Now I opted out of seeing the midnight showing which the kind old man taking our ticket said 1400 people came to 4 sold out theatres. We attended the 3:30 p.m. showing and to my liking not too many screaming teenage girls. I am fully Team Jacob but I have read the books so I do know how the story ends. It was great entertainment and had me wanting to read my book all over again.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Agreed, Stacy!!! Thanks for going to see it with me. I am ready to go again if you are :) Like you, I am ready to read Eclipse again!
I saw it too and luckily didn't have too many screaming teens. I thought it was good! I'm partial to Edward but definitely feel for Jacob!
Post a Comment