In the spirit of giving my husband a compliment I am going to share story. In the past and long before I met Scott I really looked forward to Valentine's Day. It was the one day I knew my ex would be nice to me (pathetic I know). Not because of flowers, candy or nice dinners but just him being genuinely nice to me. Years of someone berating you can take a toll on you emotionally. For the sake of not ranting and returning to my compliment for Scott. I honestly do not need any holiday to celebrate our love or remind me what a great relationship I have with my husband. He shows me kindness on a daily basis. Flowers and nice dinner dates are just "icing on the cake". Happy Valentine's Day!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Stac, that is so sweet!!! And I am sure, so true. It probably makes you realize how truly blessed you are!
Post a Comment