Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Benihana Birthday Dinner

Scott & I went to Benihana for dinner to celebrate my birthday tonight. Grandma Epi is safely back from Samoa and babysat our sick little one so we could enjoy dinner without yelling and throwing food. I take that back, if you have been to Benihana you know they throw food too. The restaurant has a new birthday promotion going on. They will send you a voucher via email during the month of your birthday with a complimentary meal up to a $30 value. If you would like to participate sign up at http://www.benihana.com/email. They sang Happy Birthday to me, took our picture, and fed us fresh pineapple for dessert. The pineapple got me excited for our upcoming trip to Hawaii next month. I was happy to return home with Brock happily playing with grandma and her friend Dee.

1 comments:

Cheri' said...

Love the picture. That sounds like a good birthday deal. That place is so entertaining. I'm glad Scott's mom got back saftly. I thought about her being over there when I heard about the 2nd earthquick.